Friday, March 20, 2009

No Deep Thoughts Right Now

I do have a few more things in the works, seeing as people actually seem to be reading what I write. Who'd'a thunk it?

But right now, I have much more important issue.

I want widgets on both sides of the blog! Also, why is this thing so dang narrow? Nobody runs their resolution that low anymore.

I know approximately nothing about html or templates or, or, or.... yeah.

So, off to search for a more technical type of knowledge today.

Given my natural OCD tendencies, three months from now I will know everything about html, and then never use it again.

3 comments:

Handsome B. Wonderful March 20, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

I know a few things about html that I've picked up over the years of blogging. So I might be able to help with a few things.

Thanks for the comments on the blog. I like your thinking. I enjoy finding common ground with Republicans, Libertarians--anyone!! O.k., well maybe not Rush Windbag but most people :)

Handsome B. Wonderful March 20, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

I also like your quote at the top. Very true.

OpenMindedRepublican March 20, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Thanks and welcome.

Actually, yours is one of the blogs I want to add to my list. The way the blog list shows when a new post is added is just about the best thing since sliced bread, but it takes up a lot of room.

Right now I just want to add another row of widgets, widen the posts, and maybe move the "about me" widget up alongside the banner where it will be out of the way.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP