Friday, March 20, 2009

The Power of Poke and Hope

Turns out you can make things work just by poking at it until you get a result you like. A truly disturbing amount of the programming I do happens this way.

So I got the new layout more or less how I like it... but do not be surprised if small changes appear over the next couple days.

And I have absolutely NO idea why the post titles disappear when you hover over them. I mean, it should be one of the 'hover' colors, but I can't find which one.

(I just downloaded a template with everydamnthing and turned off what I didn't want. Works fine, but man, it has a color for everything)

(Edit : Before someone asks, the title has not a single thing to do with the Pres.)

1 comments:

JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly March 21, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

This poke and hope thing works well with sex also.

Hey. It works now!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP